Pages - Menu

Monday, December 12, 2011

my|phone B88 Duo The First - Of - Its - Kind


Only Orig for the Orig!

Whether it's identifying, authentic money (B88 Duo) or bringing in original, new technology (the first to bring Dual Sim technology to the Philippines), even promoting original Pinoy music (Music Album Phone) and creating original content (Pinoy Phone Apps), my|phone supports everything original.


This is why my|phone supports the governments' campaign against counterfeit money through the new my|phone B88 Duo anti-fake money phone. With this First-of-its-kind mobile phone, my|phone would like to give Filipinos the means to avoid being tricked into accepting or using fake money.

But more than just a counterfeit money detector, the my|phone B88 Duo is fully loaded with its dual sim feature, camera, wireless FM radio, video player, music player and 8GB Micro SD card slot. At an unbelievable price of Php888.00, there is no doubt that the my|phone B88 Duo is all about giving value for money to price-concious Filipinos.

From providing technology that's affordable for every Filipino to protecting them from being victims of counterfeit money, my|phone always keeps the welfare of every Filipino in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment