Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Sign The Contract" Says Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Floyd Mayweather Jr. says "sign the contract" to pound - for - pound champion Manny Pacquiao for the planned fight between them on May 5 next year. "I've been told May 5 is open," says Mayweather in an interview in CNN.com. "Losing is in Pacquiao's mind because he lost just last week. He lost to Marquez three times. May 5 is the date, sign the contract, I'm waiting," Mayweather added.





Mayweather explained that he can sign the contract anytime. He's just waiting for Pacquiao to sign. "I can't be sitting waiting all day, you want to fight let's make it happen. I'm here, I'm waiting, what's going on? I can sign today. If I sign today you better sign tomorrow," Mayweather said.

The said fight is the most awaited fight in boxing history. The best two pound - for - pound fighter in the ring and with the most impressive records. Mayweather with the perfect record of 42-0, 26 KOs and Pacquiao with the record of 54-3-2, 38 KOs.

According to Top Rank boss Bob Arum, it's the financial issue that needs to be settled for the said fight between this two great boxers to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment